Informed Letter of COVID-19 Prevention and Control Measures in Shanghai to Invitees
In order to effectively prevent and control the COVID-19 in Shanghai and protect your health and life safety, please abide by the relevant Chinese laws and regulations and strictly follow COVID-19 prevention and control measures during your stay in China. Now please be informed of the following matters:
1. Please inform the inviting entity of your travel history and health status within 14 days before your entry in China, and the planned mode of transportation, flight number, train or ship schedule, etc. for cooperation with the inviting entity’s prevention and control plan. After entering China, please follow the quarantine regulations and receive nucleic acid test, as required at national and municipal levels.
2. Please take your body temperature every day, wear a mask consciously in public space, do not participate into gathering activities, keep a safe social distance, properly keep your working and living environment clean, and maintain good indoor ventilation.
3. If you feel unwell and see a doctor during your stay in China, please truthfully inform the doctor of your information such as travel history and close contacts within 14 days for cooperation with the epidemiological investigation. Once confirmed, please maintain good mentality and strengthen communication with medical workers for better treatment.
4. Please strictly abide by the Law of the People’s Republic of China on Prevention and Treatment of Infectious Diseases and other relevant laws and the relevant provisions of the Shanghai Municipal People’s Government on COVID-19 prevention and control. In the case of refusal of implementation and behaviors that disturb the order of COVID-19 prevention and control and jeopardize public health and safety, the relevant authority shall have the right to pursue legal responsibility in accordance with the law.
* I have carefully read the above content of this letter. I hereby promise to abide by Chinese laws and regulations and cooperate with relevant COVID-19 prevention and control during the stay in China.
Signature (By Hand): Date: